Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the Fatty Profiles begin.

Fatty-
(adjective)
-consisting of, containing, or resembling fat: fatty tissue.
-containing or composed of fat
Profile-
(noun)
-an informal biography or a concisely presented sketch of the life and character of a person.
-a set of characteristics or qualities that identify a type or category of person or thing:

Welcome to my blog.
This is going to be something most people aren't going to be used to. Because I've never seen anyone make a blog strictly in essence to shooting out their friends and what not. I believe in that phrase , "Worst comes to worst my peoples come first". In the most concise explanation , this blog is this ... I know a lot of people that are just great : Down to earth, intelligent and talented to the T. Some don't get the shine they deserve , some do . The reason I'm doing this is just to give them a little bit more of an opportunity to become known with the long list of people I know. I absolutely love meeting people that actually have something to say. Life is way too short to just run around yapping the massive amounts of bullshit that people seem to do. The people that I'm going to be profiling in this blog are people who are consistent in the way they act , they don't flare up and flake out. They deserve some cot' damn recognition and im going to make sure they get it.

-Eric McFatty
www.myspace.com/ItsEric
Btw : I hope you all enjoy this.

No comments: